A New Place for Freelance Writers to Gather: The Den
Carol Tice, six-figure freelance writer and author of the award-winning Make a Living Writing blog, recently started a new gathering place for freelance writers called the Freelance Writers Den. This is not only a rocking forum where you can get your questions answered and share advice with other writers — it also lets you:
* Take an e-course at your own pace.
* Ask your freelancing questions live at a Den Meeting or Webinar — Carol generally offers a teleclass or webinar once a week for Den members only on topics ranging from using LinkedIn to boost your business to how to generate salable article ideas.
* Ask questions privately by sending Carol a private message in the forums.
* Experience past Webinars and teleclasses.
* Leave suggestions in the Suggestion Box forum about what topics Carol should cover in upcoming Webinars and courses.
Carol thought of everything.
The cost is $25 each month for access to information and networking that can help you get started as a freelance writer or increase your freelance income.
Full disclosure: I’m an affiliate, so if you sign up for the Den using the links here, I receive a commission. I’ve never sold anything as an affiliate before except Amazon.com books (and what blogger doesn’t do that?), so I’m pretty excited. I’ve been approached by sellers of various products relating to freelance writing, but I never took them on as an affiliate because, well, I wasn’t impressed and didn’t think the products would be of value to my readers. I’m thrilled to say that Carol’s the real deal.
I look forward to seeing you in the Den!