Last Chance to Sign Up for the Course That’s Helped Writers Break Into Yankee, GRIT, and More!
Just a quick reminder that my next Write for Magazines 8-week e-course starts this coming Monday, September 3.
This is the course that’s helped writers break into Yankee, Spirituality & Health, Woman’s Day, E: The Environmental Magazine, Washington Parent, Blue Water Sailing, GRIT, and more.
The course will show you how to generate a salable idea, find the perfect markets for it, and craft and send a killer query letter.
For this session I’m offering only the Basic version (with no email support) because I’ll be on vacation for two weeks during the session. The good news? The Basic version is Pay What You Want, with a minimum of just $30. That’s less than $4 per lesson!
Want to boost your freelance writing career? Check out the testimonials, download the FAQ, get more details, and sign up on the Write for Magazines page.
Thanks, and I look forward to helping you break into freelance writing — and earn more!
If you liked that post, you might also like:
- Want to Write Your Way Out of the Rat Race? I’ll Show You How
- Want to Break into Business Writing? This Bootcamp Is for You
- Podcast: How to Break Into Freelance Writing When You Have No Clips and No Experience
- Changes at The Renegade Writer — Which Will Kick Your A$$!
- You Ask, We Answer: Send Us Your Questions!
Aug 31, 2012 Classes