Want to Break into Business Writing? This Bootcamp Is for You
Then you’ll love this: Carol Tice of the Freelance Writers Den is putting on a 4-week Bootcamp called How to Break into Business Writing and Earn More — NOW.
Classes take place Tuesdays from October 2 – 25, from 12-1 pm ET.
Here’s the Bootcamp schedule:
Session 1: Defining the opportunity — what you need to know to write for business; types of business writing and types of clients
Session 2: Identifying prospects and marketing to businesses (w/Linda Formichelli)
Session 3: Writing informational copy for businesses
Session 4: Writing persuasive copy (w/Chris Marlow)
Here’s what you get:
- A chance to get all your business-writing questions answered live!
- Do homework and get support on the Freelance Writers Den forums
- 1 month free in the Den (a $25 value!)
- Support in a special Den homework forum for this Bootcamp
- Audio recording of each session
- Full slideshow presentation video for each session
- Tips & resource handouts from each session
- Full session transcripts
The speakers will include Carol Tice, who has written for corporate clients including American Express, Dun & Bradstreet, Costco, TrueBlue (Labor Ready), Milliman, SunTrust Bank, and American Airlines; Chris Marlow, A veteran copywriter with millions in sales and two ECHO award, the industry’s top award for marketing results; and yours truly — I’ve written for businesses like Pizzeria Uno, Sprint, OnStar, Bay State Gas, Wainwright Bank, and more.
If you want to earn more with business writing, check out the details and sign up here.
I look forward to seeing you there!
If you liked that post, you might also like:
- Last Chance to Join the Freelance Writers Den!
- Last Chance to Sign Up for the Course That’s Helped Writers Break Into Yankee, GRIT, and More!
- A New Place for Freelance Writers to Gather: The Den
- Results of the Renegade Writer Survey: Here’s What You Wished For!
- Are You Ready to Take the Plunge into Freelance Writing? Here’s How to Find Out
Sep 26, 2012 Classes