Check out where Money Shots: How to Save Cash on Your Coffee Habit—While Still Feeling Full & Satisfied and the book’s authors have appeared in the media.
Want some of this hot, javalicious goodness for your own publication, podcast, vlog, or website? Linda and Diana have extensive experience being interviewed for all these platforms; in other words, they give good quote. Get in touch with Kim Place-Gateau of Cake Create Collective at email@example.com.
Linda—and her books—has been featured in:
- The Good Intentions Show by United Intentions, on BlogTalk Radio (LIVE May 20 at 11 am Eastern, then syndicated): An interview about he do-it-all concept.
- Raleigh Magazine: “Doing It All (If You Really Want To)”
- The BIGG Success Podcast: “How to Do It All and Keep Your Sanity”
- My Carolina Today (TV program on NBC Raleigh, to talk about her book Write Your Way Out of the Rat Race…And Step Into a Career You Love)
- Tiny Buddha: “The More You Do, the More Opportunities Open to You”
- Rainbow Rumpus: “Linda Formichelli, Writer & Author”
- The Optimal Living Daily Podcast: “Practice Extreme Gratitude”
- LinkedIn Pulse Blog: “Authors share their advice: don’t make this mistake when self-publishing”
- piesync blog: “The Surprising Benefits of Stress”
- Writer’s Digest Magazine
- Write to Done
- Boost Blog Traffic
- 88 Cups of Tea
- Make a Living Writing
- And many more!
Diana and her writing have been featured in:
- Smith College Women in Communications Conference (panel speaker)
- Smith Alumnae Quarterly
- BBC World Service (radio)
- Writer’s Digest magazine
- The Writer magazine
- Muscle Mag magazine
- Oxygen magazine
- ASJA (American Society of Journalists and Authors) (panel speaker)
- The Thinker’s Thesaurus: Sophisticated Alternatives to Common Words by Peter E. Meltzer
- Allergy-friendly Food for Families: 120 Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Nut-free, Egg-free, and Soy-free Recipes Everyone Will Enjoy by Kiwi Magazine editors
- The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Clean Eating editors