“I’m reading the book right now and I love it. This book is ingenious!” —Dominique Sachse, Emmy Award-Winning News Anchor and YouTube Vlogger.
Watch the rest of the review here!
You want to do, see, and experience everything you can to create a rich, memorable life. Travel. Volunteer work. Athletic events. Entertaining. Reading, learning, and trying new things. And you want to look and feel great while you do it. In fact, your favorite saying just might be “Life is not a dress rehearsal.”
BUT: Read any blog, magazine, or book aimed at women and the common refrain is, “You have SO much to do! You need to simplify your life and say ‘No’ to things you really don’t want to do. And ask your husband to clean the bathroom, you poor thing, so you can have 15 minutes to yourself. Now, take out your gratitude journal and write about how grateful you are that you can walk and breathe.”
I call BS. In How to Do It All: The Revolutionary Plan to Create a Full, Meaningful Life — While Only Occasionally Wanting to Poke Your Eyes Out With a Sharpie, you’ll learn:
- Why stress should be welcomed, not avoided.
- The importance of living a do-it-all life.
- Why you shouldn’t expect support from your family…and where to get it instead.
- Why you should shower less, sleep less, talk to yourself, and be inconsistent — and how this can help you live a more memorable life.
- How you can get it all done even when right now you have no time, no money, and no motivation.
- The revolutionary plan to accomplish everything you dream of doing in your life (includes free worksheets!).
Ready to live your best life? Let’s do this thing!