By Linda Formichelli
FastSpring (You’ll get a handy ZIP file with all three file formats — PDF, Mobi and ePub. Take your pick!)
I compiled and updated the very best posts on marketing from the Renegade Writer blog. Learn the secrets that help successful freelancers sell more of their writing. Including:
- The little extras that will make an editor love your query.
- How to impress an editor with your credentials — even if you have no clips.
- How to market your writing without having to send query letters. (And why I haven’t sent a query since 2010!)
- What editors and clients wish you knew about connecting with them on social media.
- How to sell more articles by being yourself – The top mistakes writers make that doom their article ideas.
- How to leverage client compliments to get more work.
- How to land more assignments by sneaking around the writer’s guidelines – Using your superpower as a writer to get editors and clients to say YES.
- And much more!