Kindle, $3.19 or free for Kindle Unlimited subscribers!
Are you ready for winter?
It’s never too early — or too late — to prepare for the onslaught of cold days, long nights, and holiday stress. Why shiver and complain your way through the season when instead, with some forethought, you can actually enjoy it?
Winter is one of the busiest times of the year, with holidays, winter trips, guests, and the kids off of school on long holidays. At the same time, many of us have trouble mustering the energy we need for all these activities during the dreary, dark days of winter. Adding insult to injury, many problems seem to occur during this season, from busted water heaters to colds and flu.
There’s something about taking control of your experience of winter — laying in provisions, preparing yourself and your home, getting ready for the winter holidays, and heading off issues that arise when the days become shorter and the weather becomes colder — that offers a wonderful feeling of comfort and peace. No matter what happens…you’re ready!
In Winterize Your Life, you’ll find:
- Smart tips for heading off holiday stress.
- Steps to help you banish the winter blues.
- An unconventional fall cleaning method that will keep you motivated through the whole process.
- Tips for preparing your home, inside and out, for the frigid weather — from the practical (checking the heating system, sealing gaps) to the cozy (laying rugs, revamping your indoor lighting).
- Why you should buy or make the same holiday gift for all your acquaintances.
- Advice on how to lay in enough comfort foods to last you and your family the entire winter.
- And much more!
Get your hygge on and sail through the cold months like a boss with Winterize Your Life!